Custom Explorers: Choose a selection of books from across all our lists to create a bespoke collection for your university
Our Explorer collections give access to our full range of titles in certain subject areas, carefully curated into the key topic areas in a typical curriculum. We know that this might not work for everyone, so we also offer the opportunity to customise the Explorer to meet your exact needs. When you customise an Explorer for your institution, you can:
- Choose a selection of books from across all our lists to create a bespoke collection for your university
- Create a dedicated university specific URL
- Include institution branding– logo/colour scheme
- Place a custom header/hero images if desired
- Add links to other sites/content specified by your institution
- Complete with customised text/copy as specified by your institution
- Segment the content by course/module names and codes specific to your institution if required
We have a large selection of Skills content from core study skills, career and employability skills to wellbeing and life skills. You can choose to add any of these books into the Explorer you are creating. Alternatively, you can subscribe to a ready-made Explorer dedicated to this key topic and make it available to your entire institution.
To discuss potential options, please contact your Macmillan Representative.
Example of a customised Explorer: An institution was looking to provide a collection of wellbeing resources to support their students. They selected 5 titles for their Custom Explorer.