About this book
This book is an invaluable reference guide for students of literary and cultural studies which introduces over forty of the complex terms, motifs and concepts in literary and cultural theory today.
Critical Keywords in Literary and Cultural Theory
- gives students a brief introduction to each concept together with short quotations from the work of key thinkers and critics to stimulate discussion and guide genuine comprehension.
- supplies helpful glosses and annotations for each term, concept or keyword which is discussed
- offers reflective, practical questions at the end of each entry to direct the student to consider a particular aspect of the quotations and the concept they address
- provides explanatory notes and bibliographies to aid further research
This essential volume is ideal as both a dip-in reference book and a guide to literary theory for practical classroom use.
Table of Contents
- Critical Keywords in Literary and Cultural Theory
- Macmillan Education UK
- Print ISBN
- Electronic ISBN
- Copyright Year
- Approaches to Literature