About this book
Work-based learning routes are a versatile and innovative way to gain higher education qualifications. This book reflects that flexibility and prepares tutors for helping work-based students learn in a variety of ways at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. Offering practical information and advice, the book covers the major aspects of work-based learning, which include:
• accreditation of prior learning (APL)
• work-based projects
• learning agreements
• relevant innovative assessment methods
• quality assurance and enhancement mechanisms
• how technology can be utilised as a learning tool.
Featuring activities, case studies and useful hints and tips informed by a range of international scholars, it's the ideal companion for tutors of work-based learning students.
Table of Contents
- Facilitating Work-based Learning
- Macmillan Education UK
- Print ISBN
- Electronic ISBN
- Copyright Year