About this book
Systematically revised and updated, British Politics is an accessible and definitive guide to the shape of Britain's political institutions and processes. The new edition covers significant developments and events in British politics, such as the financial crisis and the 2010 general election, and provides full analysis of the first year of the Conservative-Liberal Democrat coalition government.
Incorporating useful learning aids throughout, the book examines the state of British politics set against the background of devolution within the UK and an ever-changing European and global environment.
• 'Comparative politics' boxes highlight differences and similarities with other political systems
• 'Academic controversy' boxes summarize debates on key issues
• On-page glossary explains key words and concepts
• Chapter summaries, questions for discussion and further reading to stimulate and reinforce learning
• Illustrated 'key thinker' profiles
• A companion website – www.palgrave.com/foundations/leach – containing valuable additional material for students and lecturers
Table of Contents
- British Politics
- Macmillan Education UK
- Print ISBN
- Electronic ISBN
- Copyright Year
- Political Science