About this book
This highly regarded book offers a clear and considered guide to modern mental health policy and practice. Building on the success of previous editions, this third edition provides:
• An up-to-date overview of the changes to mental health policy and practice as they apply to a broad range of mental health services, from primary care and forensic mental health issues
• A focus on mental health specific issues in the context of broader health and social care reforms, including the reform of primary care, the impact of austerity and the personalisation agenda
• A greater exploration of what interagency working means: it goes beyond issues with health and social services and explores the everyday services that are essential to everyone
• A range of case studies, reflection and analyses, followed by engaging exercises and suggestions for further reading.
This book is designed for students of social work, social policy, nursing and health taking courses on mental health policy and practice. It also serves as an important update for practitioners in the field.
Table of Contents
- Mental Health Policy and Practice
- Macmillan Education UK
- Print ISBN
- Electronic ISBN
- Copyright Year